Hi from the UK

veef13

Just registered so thought I'd pop in and say hi!

I'm in the UK and a recent proud owner of a 2015 220 Trophy, my first RS, and a heck of a change from previous few cars, stage 2 200sx/silvia, 350z, 2.8 Z3, 650i etc, yet super happy with the car.

Looking to see if I can self fix an annoying rattle/buzz from the little vents above the main side vents rather than take it back to a dealer to rip apart. Silent on smooth roads, and when less than smooth it buzzes away. Press with gentle pressure and it goes away, any suggestions most welcome!

• Like 3

A lot of us have learnt to live with this buzz on coarse roads with our 200/220's.  Quite common and I wouldn't let a dealer near it....not in Australia anyway....:lol:

Incidentally the 220 model did not come to Australia til 2016....different in the UK?

1 minute ago, chris043 said:

A lot of us have learnt to live with this buzz on coarse roads with our 200/220's.  Quite common and I wouldn't let a dealer near it....not in Australia anyway....:lol:

Incidentally the 220 model did not come to Australia til 2016....different in the UK?

Thanks Chris, will try and learn to live with it, tad annoying though... Might have a play with some paper strips etc to see if I can knock out the touch points.

We got the 220 in mid 2015 I think, mine is no 1164