Clio Sport Noob

octapotamus

No specific mention that the belts have been done recently, which probably means they need doing... budget $1,000 for that.

I've been in touch with the guy, they were done at 90k apparently. How long ago that was, I have no idea.. needs tyres too but he's gonna stick some newies on there before sale.

Don't just go on mileage, but age. Plenty of horror stories of people relying on mileage and having timing belts snap. Renaultsport are very fussy about scheduled maintenance, they're highly tuned cars.

Nevertheless, Meg II cups were a great drive. Plenty of reviews and comparisons to back that up.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

There's another on Gumtree with lower kms and local (Eden Hill), asking $10k.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

What a journey..

current status; looking at 10k and under 225 cups. They seem a lot more plentiful over here than the 172/182s I was initially looking for and the weird/lovable shaped cars have always appealed strongly to me, not to mention the performance.

2 examples in particular; the Eden Hill one (those wheels though :/ ) I'm looking at tomorrow, and the Geraldton one when the guy is down next unless I snap up the former..

Still need to sell my Corolla. Anybody want a sweet '07 Levin ZR with brand new tyres and only 82k on the clock? It's actually a joy, I just need something more fun, life is short.

3rd prospect: http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/henley-brook/cars-vans-utes/renault-megane-rs225-cup-open-to-swaps-or-7900-negotiable-/1095413063

• Like 1