Interior Door Handles On Rs 265

Rick62

I'm finding my interior door handles creak when I grab them to close the doors on my 265. Seems the plastic is a bit soft and I feel over time they will probably crack or give way. Any one else have this issue?

If you check the Warranty thread in the Meg 3 section, quite a few of us have actually had these replaced under warranty. My passenger side handle completely snapped off - they have to replace the entire door section as it is one piece.

Yes, But I guess until they fail i don't think you can just replace them because at the moment they do the job. Also do they just replace them with the same trim again or have they come up with a fix? Do the replaced ones feel better?

I don't think they'd replace them until they fail. Can't really comment on whether it feels better, but I guarantee they just replace them with the same part. Even the 275's feel the same, so I doubt they've upgraded this model to model.