My Car Finally Arrived. Megane Rs 265 Cup.

Rick62

My car finally arrived and all's good. I bought it sight unseen and apart from being very dirty (exterior) and a slight make on the near side front alloy (barley noticeable) very happy. As commented by current owners in previous posts some very light rattles from the drivers door but only noticeable on very rough roads and with the stereo off. A bit of a placebo effect when hitting the RS button thinking it went faster on acceleration, but after reading the "idiots guide to driving French  yellow cars fast" I found out the RS mode only works after the cruise control is disengaged. Der!

Anyway I only had one Police car turn his party lights on this weekend and thank God he was going in the opposite direction and couldn't turn round in time for me to go and play hide and seek. :sicko:

Maybe I will get an invitation to support the "Police Mens Ball"and donate a few dollars and points in the mail. Maybe not.  :nod:

• Like 1