Newcastle Clio 172 Owner

ClintC

Hi all. I've owned my '02 Clio for 4 years and have met various other owners at car shows.

I've slowly been fixing the car up to showroom standard, it being a bit run down when I bought it, but I've had some electrical issues on and off. At the moment it's got intermittent starting issues that I just can't nail. If anyone in the Newcastle area is familiar with the 172's gremlins and thinks they could help I'd really love some assistance. Heck I'd even drive it to Sydney if you were confident.

Thanks heaps, CC.

I've slowly been fixing the car up to showroom standard, it being a bit run down when I bought it, but I've had some electrical issues on and off. At the moment it's got intermittent starting issues that I just can't nail. If anyone in the Newcastle area is familiar with the 172's gremlins and thinks they could help I'd really love some assistance.

It's really worth contacting http://www.europeanca***rvices.com/contact.html at Gosford.

• Like 1