Megane Mods N Repairs

ballinMeg

Wassup everybody,

I recently had encounters of some faults with my RS Megane 225 cup 2005.  My rear right window stopped working and I think its the regulator that needs replacing.  Does anyone here know where I can get that fixed somewhere around Melbourne and how much would I be expecting? 

Also I am looking to add a few mods on my Megane in Melbourne, can anyone give me some recommendations and places that mod Megane's in melbourne. 

I am looking to lower my Megane, what suspension is recommended? and is it worth installing a front mount intercooler and boost gauge?  Is it difficult and expensive to install these things on my Meggy?

please help...

Hi ballinMeg and welcome!

Check out a few of the Members Ride threads here: http://ozrenaultsport.invisionzone.com/index.php?/forum/17-members-rides/

There are a few 225 build threads which will answer your questions. Maaad has just done his own boost gauge install and is doing a great job on a budget. Check it out!