Hello all!

Chris_edeson

Welcome mate!

Only one Clio Williams in the country that I know of and no other mk1 Clios that I've seen!

Where are you based?

• 6 months later...

I have a replica road registered if you are interested. On carsales or you can call me 0414444015

Two different cars I think. Yours is a Williams tribute based on a Clio II... unless I'm mixed up. I think the OP is referring to something like this...

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/oKxlfNmnyfW5FZRFv8oH9ZjtMrJS6AL5cUgrdw8Vq72eEtozzN2lgvcKDX0pQbrnMT7yuLcfNcZSyJnsbT6VA9hasGafjXjHQYU4ZYeLxd42b5IYt-8OkNCKDpRtUqJwQ5jaD99aSvETOfaaw-KOX2zWVTFtvuRaH11waXhAag5X9WsbtvJW3YzMT5RWH3v99S51o6Qrc-DHh999FRviXVV5aU96TPIt07yux7eFmVJFasE05f0vU8gK1w=w475-h309-nc

• Like 1

I have a replica road registered if you are interested. On carsales or you can call me 0414444015

Having looked through carsales the car your referring to is no Williams or replica......a Williams was based on a Mk1 Clio, no body kit, an F7R engine, in dark blue with gold speedlines. I believe what your referring to is a Clio 2 with a super 1600 replica body kit....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Quadrastu