Hello!

Booner

Hi Booner, where abouts are you located?

Hey, i just updated my profile with my location. I'm in Melbourne and just sold my car so looking at all my options before i buy. The RSC 182 seems like a great car though i'm a little worried about build quality and reliability :roll:

In anycase, i've booked a test drive for this Saturday in a RSC 182 Cup. Looking forward to it after reading all the rave reviews :mrgreen:

Booner, I've had my 172 for 2 years now and never been left with it undrivable - but things do go wrong (same with any car as you can expect). It seems the most important parts of the car is where the money went - engine, brakes and suspension, the clio really is a hot hatch through and through. See how the build quality rides with you when you test drive the car, any squeaks or rattles can be fixed by the dealer anyway.

Whereabouts are you in Melbourne Boomer? IF you want the low down on a lot of clio stuff and the webstie and tuning houses and dealer stuff, you can PM me, I won't direct you to old threads and I'll share some experiences about being a newbie.