New Clio RS 200 cup trophee owner

lex Templar

Hi everyone,

I've just bought a Racing blue Clio Sport 200 Cup Trophee. I have always loved these cars and the need for a daily driver called.

My weekend car is a Lotus Esprit which will work nicely with the Lotus/Renault theme.

I will get some pictures of the Renault shortly, for now here is one of my Lotus.

Look forward to meeting you guys up in Sydney. I am originally from Melbourne and spent a lot of time with Tomcat225s old Megane 225 cup.

lotusesprith.jpg

Welcome.

Absolutely adore your cars; FRB Clio 200 and of course Esprit Essex. Walkie will be along shortly no doubt to say the same.

I am pretty sure I saw the Essex parked on Crown St Surry Hills a few weeks ago and lost my sh*t.

Thanks mate, yep that was me. I rarely take it out at night as it creates quite a stir. There are only 3 in the country that look like this (For Your Eyes Only, James Bond spec) , all imported from the UK, 1 each in Melbourne, QLD and Sydney.

I'm really excited about the Clio, exactly what I need day to day. will probably do something with the suspension and black OZ Ultraleggeras will be going onto it and that's all.

Welcome Lex! Added you on instagram a few days back so have seen lots of photos of your Esprit :drool: :drool: :drool:

FRB 200s are also freakin' awesome, so quite the garage you will have :wink:

Ohhh nice, one of my favourite cars in the Esprit there. Also good to see a P1800!

Pretty sure there was a Essix for sale around this time last year. From memory anyway.

Also nice purchase on the clio!

And hello!

EDIT** Sorry it was this one I was thinking of.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/deta ... rt=default