Hello from Bryan Byrt (QLD)

Cory Clark

Hello all from Bryan Byrt.

Looking at helping in anyway shape or form and trying to organise a RS get together setup for SE QLD.

Been invloved with the RCCQ for a while now and am trying to setup an RS collective to assist with some of their more performance orientated events, as well as get out and do a little more throughout the year in terms of weekend drives. i.e. track days, couple of hour runs and night runs.

Message me of favourite runs etc and i will start to get the ball rolling for a bit more organisation and a 'central' meeting point.

Speak soon

Hi Cory,

Great idea.

The most obvious routes are the Nebo/Glorious/Samford road runs. But there exist a few other little pockets. The drive down to Lake Baroon is particularly fun and particularly well suited to RS's.

Thanks domlebo70,

Know the Nebo/Glorious roads well. Can get a bit busy with hero's some time's.

Where is Lake Baroon? Tried google mapping it to no avail.

Thanks,

Pretty obvious once you see it. :oops:

There are a few other roads around there i have been on too.

Will play a bit iver the weekend and get my roads together as well.

Hi Cory,

Welcome to the OZRS forum. Any and all suggestions welcome especially when you're talking organised runs and track days.

However, what exactly are you able to do with suggested runs? are you talking about just times to meet up and where to go, or are we talking Bryan Bert Sponsored events, or...????

Cheers,

WOLF

Exactly, we already have a drive day in the social section.

A proper meet, maybe every quarter.

Mt cotton track MG track, or there is a Road/Track that "stay upright" use for there Advanced level 1 lessons.

Perhaps an organised day that they are willing to book out.

Cheers,

WOLF

What i am trying to do is to setup an organised day maybe every couple of months to make sure everyone can plan around it. Organise things in advance, do the leg work for track/road events, offer up a "kitty" for special events as a "sponsorship".

Will work with the RCCQ events to help with happy laps etc.

I am in the process of checking $$ amounts etc for certain things i have in mind but don't want to promise what i can't deliver.

Any suggestions appreciated if there is something someone has done in the past or wants help getting off the ground.