My LigerZero250

LigerZero

I been on the Forums for about a month now, which is like about as long as I've owned a Renault and been very busy and lazy to work out how to post pics on the forum. Keep reading how much everybody likes pics so i guess it's time to post.

rsmegane250cuptrophy021.jpg

rsmegane250cuptrophy019.jpg

rsmegane250cuptrophy018.jpg

rsmegane250cuptrophy014.jpg

rsmegane250cuptrophy012.jpg

rsmegane250cuptrophy011.jpg

rsmegane250cuptrophy007.jpg

rsmegane250cuptrophy006.jpg

rsmegane250cuptrophy003.jpg

rsmegane250cuptrophy001.jpg

As you can notice I'm a bit of a vinyl whore. It's based around the Megane Trophy V6 without going too over the top. Still thinking whether or not I'll do the sides, what are your thoughts guys and gals?

I quite like the stripe but not sure on the rear Renaultsport sticker... I'd lose the Megane badge too!

I think a bigger version of the RS flag on the rear would suit the sides in front of the rear wheels (like some have done on their Clios)

That is one hot looking beast you've got there! Love the stripe! Think side ones would look great!

Food for thought, absolutely love the red Trophy stickers on the doors and the front blade on the RS 265 Trophy.

Question, why is the word Trophy spelt differently on the RS 265 Trophy?

That is one hot looking beast you've got there! Love the stripe! Think side ones would look great!

Food for thought, absolutely love the red Trophy stickers on the doors and the front blade on the RS 265 Trophy.

Question, why is the word Trophy spelt differently on the RS 265 Trophy?

in overseas markets i dont believe they distinguish between the models as we do here and they are all options available on the RS model (cup?). for marketing simplicity over here we have the Cup and Cup Trophee.

Now in o/s markets they have released the 265 Trophee which isnt destined for Aus which removes the potential for a 265 Trophee Trophy...

And yes, the 'ee is the french spelling i believe.

Back to the car - i quite like the stripe and ties in the anthracite nicely!

Love the stripe. Been thinking still of what I am going to do because I am a vinyl whore too. Had "elf" and "Renaultsport" stickers all over my Clio.

I'm not huge on the windscreen and rear hatch stickers though, but gee that stripe looks awesome. Nice job and congrats!, She is beautiful!

Wow, loving it! The yellow is very nice, I still haven't seen proper pics of one to this day.

Question, who did you get to apply the vinyls and where were they from? It's very well done, I especially like the grey 'Trophy' on the front blade, its nice and subtle :) Normally I'm not into all these decals and stuff but it's got me thinking.

I think a bigger version of the RS flag on the rear would suit the sides in front of the rear wheels (like some have done on their Clios)

I was thinking of doing that, not sure if the Renault ones come in a matching grey to go with all the Trophee bits. Should probs inquire now whilst my car is still on its way.

Wow, loving it! The yellow is very nice, I still haven't seen proper pics of one to this day.

Question, who did you get to apply the vinyls and where were they from? It's very well done, I especially like the grey 'Trophy' on the front blade, its nice and subtle :) Normally I'm not into all these decals and stuff but it's got me thinking.

I was thinking of doing that, not sure if the Renault ones come in a matching grey to go with all the Trophee bits. Should probs inquire now whilst my car is still on its way.

I've been applying my own decals over the past 15 years. I've done a lot of custom stuff myself but the most of the ones on my Megane were cut overseas and had them sent over since i didn't have the vector images. Traditionally the Trophy V6 vinyl is in black, however because we get our Australian Cup Trophy spec finshed with metallic grey, I figured a silver finish would match better and not stand out as much.