Email notification

justinb

G'Day All,

Just wondering what people would think about the idea of emails sent to us when a thread that we've posted on has received another post, also included the contents of the post?

aussiefrogs does it like this and I like it :)

i.e the notification email would look like:

Hello,

You are receiving this email because you are watching the topic, "Bells Line of Road (NSW) - any punters?" at Oz Renault Sport. This topic has received a reply since your last visit. You can use the following link to view the replies made, no more notifications will be sent until you visit the topic.

xyz said:

the post.....

end post

You can visit the topic at:

http://www.ozrenaultsport.com/forum/vie ... 0018#10018

If you no longer wish to watch this topic you can either click the "Stop watching this topic link" found at the bottom of the topic above, or by clicking the following link:

http://www.ozrenaultsport.com/forum/vie ... atch=topic

--

Thanks, The Management

G'Day,

I've got that turned on, and I am getting the notification emails... perhaps I didn't explain myself well enough.

In addition to the notification, other forums also attached the post that triggered the notification... :)

Hey Justinb,

We have this feature, by default it is turned off, you just need to turn it on!

under your profile, select Yes for the 'Always notify me of replies' option, and that should do the trick :)

Cheers. :wink: