Another Newbie Enters The Arena

crazyhorse

Gday all,

I recently bought a late 2005, first registered early 06, Megane 225 RS. Although I thought it was the standard RS 225 I think it might be the Cup as it has the orange seat belts, drilled rotors on the rear Brembos. Not sure if these were optional extras or not but will need to do some further checking.

The car only has 107000kms and has all log book services but unfortunately I noticed its only done the first timing belt in 2010 so I'm up for a grand on Monday for the belt kit, aux belt and water pump including labour but at least its done and dusted. Also doing a stereo and the roof lining on Saturday. Decided to go with 6.5 inch speakers but will see when the installer gets here what his opinion is. I would like to hear opinions from others who have changed their stereos.

I have noticed a few sites in the UK with readily available parts quite cheap and lots of engine mods which I hope to get eventually but for now I am extremely happy with it.

Cheers

Dan

• Like 5