New To France (250 Rs)

LeviT

Just a quick introduction. 

Last thursday picked up my megane 250RS trophy 

can definitely say i'm enjoying it more and more with each day. 

IMG_0098_zpsiqshicx0.jpg

4fded0c1-8fe8-4a8a-9a87-12467ff769f4_zps

modifications so far from previous owners:

-H&R springs

-Bluefin remap

-Stubby antane 

-and obvious 19" 5 spokes

• Like 4

Congrats on the purchase. I saw this on carsales and it was gone pretty quickly, good buy! Not much more you need to do to this, just find some good roads and enjoy it. With those mods that's a pretty devastatingly fast machine.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I've come from a Bmw e30 which I'll still keep. So first fwd, it makes me smile as soon as all the AIDS are switched off and anything over 2nd is selected.

I'll probably look for some 18's and semi slicks

I see there's a few Brisbane people here which would be nice join in on a track day soon

Edited by LeviT
  • Like 1

I've come from a Bmw e30 which I'll still keep. So first fwd, it makes me smile as soon as all the AIDS are switched off and anything over 2nd is selected.

I'll probably look for some 18's and semi slicks

I see there's a few Brisbane people here which would be nice join in on a track day soon

Very nice looking car and I love the wheels. I'm desperate for some 18's for track use as well. I have also come from a BMW but it was a rally 2002ti which we used to tarmac rally. I'm also in Brisbane.

Very nice looking car and I love the wheels. I'm desperate for some 18's for track use as well. I have also come from a BMW but it was a rally 2002ti which we used to tarmac rally. I'm also in Brisbane.

Great minds think alike. I had a look at your thread. Awesome new purchase. Will be interested to see how you go with the hunt for a decent workshop too.

On a side note, does anyone know how to set the headlight position higher with the self levelling headlights? Went up Mt Cootha the other night and the standard headlight position is far to low for anything other than city driving. Thanks