www.ozrenaultsport.com stickers

Moosey

Hope I don't get flamed for suggesting this, but is the sticker due for an overhaul?

Rather than one large sticker with lots of background, how about breaking it up into smaller pieces or having a black background which blends into the window?

This is what we've done with the ozfoz sticker, still one piece but it stands out much more.

Sticker was just redesigned last year.

Deb - sure do! Will have them at pizza on Tuesday.

Sticker was just redesigned last year.

Deb - sure do! Will have them at pizza on Tuesday.

So what? Why not make it a yearly update! Possibly offer the new design to those who already have one at a discounted price.. Would help the donations to the forum coming! :)

Sorry, we're not the ANZ bank to be able to write off unsold stock :P The design work was done by a professional graphic designer who is a member here, who kindly donated his time and effort. I don't envisage we'll make any changes in the foreseeable future - we feel it is a sharp and contemporary design. The tiny map element was the only transitionary part, which has since been dropped when the National Meet logo was made in September.

Keeping track of who has and hasn't previously purchased stickers etc to be able to offer discounts isn't something we are able to easily implement either.

Don't be sorry :P

I like that we have been able to establish a brand and identity over the years, but I'm not one to continually renew a design that is otherwise still fresh. We'd have changed the banner already (some nice ones already drafted), but that's all part of the new interface that will be implemented in due course :wink:

• 4 weeks later...
Apologies for the delay, but here's a pic of the 3 stickers just produced. Big thanks to Brett (rampage) for his efforts in putting them together.

You can choose either the yellow or grey for $10 (+$1 postage).

imag05901.jpg

For those in VIC, you can get them from either myself or PaulD (and also Moosey next month).

For those in South Australia, we have sent some via DanSA.

For those in NSW, walkie86 is the fella to see.

Elsewhere, please email me and I'll sort that out for you.

The 2012 National Meet stickers are only available to those who attended. We should have given out 2 of the National Meet stickers to every attendee, so if you didn't get a second from me over the weekend, please let me know.

A revised sighting card has also been printed. Sold in lots of 50 for $15 (+$1 postage).

Is it still possible to get a set of these? I'm very keen to stick some on my Clio! :)

OK I'll get some across to the west for you to pick up. Should be late next week but I'll post up once they're definitely there. What is your prefered colour? Any other takers from West Oz while the opportunity exists?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I'll be there with stickers for sale. Also have a handful of 2014 calendars available.

Apologies to the Perth guys. Will get a batch of stickers to Thomas @ Melville Renault ASAP.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, I'll be there with stickers for sale. Also have a handful of 2014 calendars available.

Apologies to the Perth guys. Will get a batch of stickers to Thomas @ Melville Renault ASAP.

Thanks Moosey,

Have you happened to send them out yet by any chance?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Oh, I want X4, have just received my K-tec stickers and are waiting on my new KW stickers from Germany, a OZ sticker would complete the corners!

Moosey, any chance of a grey one mate? I lost both of mine when the 250 was taken to it's final resting place!

Bank details still the same? Shoot us a pm if you like I can come get off you.

Can I order a couple of stickers please?

Mee too!! I never got a 10th anniversary sticker at the BBQ either :(

• 3 weeks later...

Dish and Moosey am I able to grab a grey OZRS one and a 10th Anniversary one? I never picked up my anniversary one on the BBQ day!

Russell: Moosey may be able to coordinate that with you, failing which we can post to you.

Maaad: walkie86 has them in Sydney.

Danny: I have some spares from the 10th Anniversary edition, as well as the regular ones.

Yellow/Grey stickers are $10 each, plus $1 for postage in Australia. Use the Donate button and give a detailed description of what you want etc.

The 10th Anniversary stickers were only for those attending the BBQ, (and most likely for those attending the Nationals this year) so don't go begging for them if you didn't attend! :P

Russell: Moosey may be able to coordinate that with you, failing which we can post to you.

Maaad: walkie86 has them in Sydney.

Danny: I have some spares from the 10th Anniversary edition, as well as the regular ones.

Yellow/Grey stickers are $10 each, plus $1 for postage in Australia. Use the Donate button and give a detailed description of what you want etc.

The 10th Anniversary stickers were only for those attending the BBQ, (and most likely for those attending the Nationals this year) so don't go begging for them if you didn't attend! :P

Cheers mate, walkie is out atm, don't suppose you'd be able to ship me one if it's not too much of a hassle? Let me know. Thanks.