www.ozrenaultsport.com stickers

Moosey

I have stickers for sale for Sydney/NSW members. I also have new site invitation cards.

Will sort out some photos but in the mean time you can see some in the Nationals thread where people fitted them on the weekend.

That would be really great, bozz. We had one of our Perth based members offer the same. He bought a batch of stickers (10 I seem to remember) and sells them on to the local crew at get togethers, etc.

NP. I'll buy a bunch of the new stickers when they're ready and distribute up here.

Might get a few social gatherings happening!

I'm still up for this unless easier to coordinate from Vic/NSW on an as-needs basis.

Just PM me some payment details for a "batch" and I'll happily distribute via post or in person from Brisbane/Gold Coast.

I'm still up for this unless easier to coordinate from Vic/NSW on an as-needs basis.

Just PM me some payment details for a "batch" and I'll happily distribute via post or in person from Brisbane/Gold Coast.

I'm on the Gold Coast! Would be keen for one. Let me know when and where! Cheers

Apologies for the delay, but here's a pic of the 3 stickers just produced. Big thanks to Brett (rampage) for his efforts in putting them together.

You can choose either the yellow or grey for $10 (+$1 postage).

imag05901.jpg

For those in VIC, you can get them from either myself or PaulD (and also Moosey next month).

For those in South Australia, we have sent some via DanSA.

For those in NSW, walkie86 is the fella to see.

Elsewhere, please email me and I'll sort that out for you.

The 2012 National Meet stickers are only available to those who attended. We should have given out 2 of the National Meet stickers to every attendee, so if you didn't get a second from me over the weekend, please let me know.

A revised sighting card has also been printed. Sold in lots of 50 for $15 (+$1 postage).

Trying to think of the best way for SE Qld members to get their hands on some stickers. I know Bozz has put his hand up, to get a bunch but who's interested. Maybe it's worth setting up a "Who want's stickers" thread in the social events section where people will see it.

Cheers,

Trent

Trying to think of the best way for SE Qld members to get their hands on some stickers. I know Bozz has put his hand up, to get a bunch but who's interested. Maybe it's worth setting up a "Who want's stickers" thread in the social events section where people will see it.

Cheers,

Trent

I emailed Dish earlier, I guess he's going to post out individually?

Cheers,

Trent

Emailing Dish seems the way to go, at least for now. No reason for us not to have a meet up though!

I'll see if I can still buy 10 for future distribution.

Thanks for the emails, pledges and offers so far received. I'll respond to those shortly, but keep them coming :wink:

Sorry in advance if it takes me a few days - it's just a mental time of the year for me currently.

Any Sydney-siders looking for stickers, I'm free this arvo if you want to collect from the Balmain area.

Otherwise I can try to arrange postage.

Cash direct to be is the best way at the moment!

Sydney-siders - I'm away for a week from tomorrow so will sort out your sticker orders on my return 8)

• 3 weeks later...

SEQ members, the ridiculously busy Dish will (hopefully) be sending me 10 stickers and 50 invitation cards in time for the dyno day in Brisbane (Cleveland) on the 20th.

Should be a good enough reason to get a few more members to the dyno day even if only to pick up stickers and have a chat and see other's results.

Either way, I should have stickers and cards available to post or hand-deliver over summer :hyper:

Edit: Please PM me if you want a sticker and we'll sort out details off-thread. Tommo, I'll PM you :wink:

Put my name on one Bozz!

I might head out to the Dyno day, Cleveland is just a little far out from where I live via public transport - we'll see.

Queenslanders, I've just received a bunch of stickers and invitation cards for local distribution :D

If you're after either, please PM me and we'll arrange payment & delivery.

I'll bring the lot to the dyno day on Sat 20/10 for those attending.

• 2 weeks later...
(and Moosey was having a go at me for taking too long with the Nationals pics... :P )

I think I still have a few months up my sleeve to beat you, buddy :wink:

Have you guys paid into the ozRS account, or via Paypal?

• 2 weeks later...

Yay! You're welcome mate. I'm sure there are a couple of others who I need to send some out to as well... sorry peeps, I'll get there - just too much going on at the moment!

If any of the people who PMd me about stickers and haven't got one yet still want one, PM me again with your address and I'll send them out once you've paid via PayPal or you can pay me/collect them from me at the drive day this Sunday (in the 'Driving' section for those unaware).

Calendar stock won't arrive to me in Melb til approx Tues of next week I'm tipping (Dec 18). Will all depend on what the printer is capable of doing, as they are under the pump at this time of year.

Sydney (and Adelaide and Brisbane) stock more than likely will arrive around Thurs Dec 20.

Perth... really hoping by Friday Dec 21.

Does that help you PBJ?

• 4 weeks later...