Bonjour everyone!

pêche

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2002 black Renault Clio Sport.

what took you so long to buy one....

:lol: What a stereotype I am - sorry for asking such a stupid question when it says quite clearly in your signature what you drive! :oops: hehehe I must be tired!! :oops:

weeeell, I've never actually had my own car... so this is my first... and it took me a while cos of financial circumstance and just being in that position to be comfy enough to know I can go out and get it... it's like a reward for waiting to be able to have my dream car :D

AWWESOME!!

Congrats dude! And from Max Kirwan too. Maate Only a few minutes from bell St Maccas"Re HAhahahah

Welcome to OZRS

hehe yeah im milan, was i dealing with you?, ill be at the kk run this week. Congrats on the purchase, you picked the right car :)

:D Nah, actually, I came in close to 6pm that day and spoke very briefly with Clem, I think it was. There were some other sales guys there but preparing for close :)

Well, I'll meet you at the KK run then :)

Thank you, totally in love with it :D Congrats on your purchase too, love that colour :)

but you shoulda bought from me :P *shakes fist* hehe

Well, if I'd spoken to you I might have hehehe :P

Kirwan is closer to me, so I went there :)

AWWESOME!!

Congrats dude! And from Max Kirwan too. Maate Only a few minutes from bell St Maccas"Re HAhahahah

Welcome to OZRS

Thanks Danny! :D

You buy from Kirwan as well?

hehehehehe oh I know, fully sick re :P HAHAHA

Nah nah I bought from Jaf and Jez @ Gaz and Waz :wink:

i was working with the chick who sold your car to you today, forgot her name, but she frequents this forum, i was like did you sell our red megane to a girl? and she said your first name, (which i forgot) anyway.. im off to see pirates 3.. wooo

i was working with the chick who sold your car to you today, forgot her name, but she frequents this forum, i was like did you sell our red megane to a girl? and she said your first name, (which i forgot) anyway.. im off to see pirates 3.. wooo

Ahhh, you was working with Dani from Kirwan at the trucks and van trade show today, huh?

Name is Jess :D

Awesome, let us know what it's like... I've just been watching all the Batman movies over again hehehehe

yeah dani, thats the one she left just after i came, that trucks and vans show was crap, i picked the worst day, everyone was closing up shop and not many people... oh well least i dont have to work tomorrow :)

yeah dani, thats the one she left just after i came, that trucks and vans show was crap, i picked the worst day, everyone was closing up shop and not many people... oh well least i dont have to work tomorrow :)

Trucks and vans show, that'd be ok if it wasn't like you said and all quiet.

lucky you - i gots fri off yay! :D

Hey pêche welcome, it looks like we have a few renault megane owners in the north eastern suburbs...

will be awesome to see the red beast in the flesh this thursday

Thanks Gambit :D Cool name btw, I love X-Men :)

Yeah, I've noticed that, it's great! Can't wait to see everyone's babies this Thursday myself! :D

Nice ride there Pêche

Might spot it in Melbourne when I'm down :wink:

Especially considering how often you've been spotted since you bought him (or is it a her too?)

I hope though that the Torro Red 225 3door I spot in Melbourne is leading a MX5 into the corner... :wink:

That is one sexy red butt Pêche.......

i must say, I have never seen one that colour, shiny and reflective, but then again....... i have never been the type to follow behind !

I adore the colour. And the car. Totally in love :mrgreen:

:lol: No, me neither, most likely I'd try and fly past you :wink: hehehe

Nice ride there Pêche

Might spot it in Melbourne when I'm down :wink:

Especially considering how often you've been spotted since you bought him (or is it a her too?)

I hope though that the Torro Red 225 3door I spot in Melbourne is leading a MX5 into the corner... :wink:

Thanks Teki04 :D

You might just :wink:

hahahaha yes, it's kinda cool, considering I picked it up on Thurs... and haven't decided on the sex of the car yet, lol

And don't worry, my toro will definitely be leading into the corner :wink: hehehehe

i must say, I have never seen one that colour, shiny and reflective, but then again....... i have never been the type to follow behind !

well if you passed me i wouldnt let you get too far away, would change wait for the next intersection and green light !

well if you passed me i wouldnt let you get too far away, would change wait for the next intersection and green light !

hehehhehe I'd hope so, that'd be fun! :D

Ahh that's it im off for a shower....i mean car wash ! Gotta give one of those meggies a run for their money and outshine them !

:lol: hehehe did just that quite late last night, car wash was damn near deserted... took me a good 1.5 hours hahaha

Worth it though, looks even better :D

this has gotta be the longest newbie threads?!!!

Its nothing new mate, girls always command attention amongst a bunch of guys. I've never seen Swish so excited before :mrgreen:

:lol: well, we don't seem to be too common! hehehe

Its nothing new mate, girls always command attention amongst a bunch of guys. I've never seen Swish so excited before :mrgreen:

How funny is this .... another pretty lady joins and the all the " boys " Come out ... Its all good :lol::lol:

How funny is this .... another pretty lady joins and the all the " boys " Come out ... Its all good :lol::lol:

The Jeffster has been very reserved me thinks 8)

Haha reserved or a tiger waiting to pounce? :wink::lol:

:lol: not quite sure how to respond to this!! hahaha

Should I be worried, ClioF1? :P

You flatter :P hahahaha

But I think my car is pretty too :P lol

:lol: not quite sure how to respond to this!! hahaha

Should I be worried, ClioF1? :P

Yes :shock:

:mrgreen:

No, it's only cos the fish lady quotes everyone! :P The thread would be half the size otherwise.

Ms pêche is up to 83 posts (and counting...) in just 14 days!!! :lol:

Using up all this bandwidth -sheesh! - you are gonna have to buy a sticker AND cards on Thursday, missy!

hehehe :P

:oops: forgive the fish lady (the name is actually peach lol), she's new to all this forum stuff :o

from now on, no quotes...

and gladly will buy up cards and stickers, Dish :)

LOL - My Francais is a leetle rusty, so google translator gave me the "fish" result... no offence intended in my comments there pêche :D hehehe, but your contribution to the forum in both entertaining posts and dollars (for the purchase of stickers and cards) is much appreciated.

And yep, dboy was right about the multi quote thing, but again, I was just stirring. Doing multi quote replies is a pain in the derriere!

No, it's only cos the fish lady quotes everyone!
:oops: forgive the fish lady :)

I think he means that it is possible to combine quotes into the one posting. :wink:

Too easy (only took me one edit !)

hahahahahaha - thanks for the tip 8)

:lol: None taken Dish, all good

I'm still too excited, it's my first ever car, and it's a Meggy :D Might take me a while to calm down LOL

And more than happy to flaunt OZRS with stickers and cards - you guys have been so welcoming and just plain awesome.

hehehe all good

:P

Too easy (only took me one edit !)

yea, no thanks to me :roll:

:lol::lol:

DW peche, i was worse when i first joined :shock:

my post count perday at one stage was about 13 perday :shock::oops:

now its only 5 :lol:

:lol: hehehehe good to know I'm not the only one :P

Cheers mate :)