ozRS Country Bakery Run - Sun Sept 13th - QLD/NSW - See Social Events section for details/RSVP ×
Guest graeme.andersen@yahoo.com.au

kadjar

Guest graeme.andersen@yahoo.com.au

I have a Megane Sport 225 phase 2 cup and have recently purchased a Kadjar Car is very good BUT has a "RATTLE" in first 3 gears when accelerating. Appears to be coming from clutchs.Is at 1900 to 2400 rpm.Cannot be reproduced in engine in neutral when hot or cold .

Spoke to service manager at dealer who went for test drive and could hear "rattle" .He came back to me to say another new car in yard had same problem on test drive.

He spoke to Renault who do not have a fix for the issue.Said Kadjar not being made now so not a problem.

NOT HAPPY JAN

Any one else come across this problem with Renault dual clutch transmissions?

Sorry to hear. If you are in Sydney contact Renotech, ask them if they can diagnose the problem.
You would think that dealer's service should be at least able to tell where exactly the noise is coming from.

Sent from Tapatalk

Pretty sure that the gearbox in the Kadjar is related to the 7 speed fitted to the 1.2 Meganes (and Alpine A110), which don't appear to have any major issues. I reckon it is probably specific to your car unfortunately, and very poor form that they don't appear interested in helping sort it out.