Aussie_Pilot

Wheel and tire Shipping

I’ve used e-go for wheels and tyres shipped Brisbane-Canberra, Canberra-Melb, and Canberra-Adelaide. Use their depot-to-depot option, and I’d suggest packing and strapping them on a pallet, given there’s likely to be a few trans-shipments

+1 for e-go - recently shipped from MEL to Launceston and it took about 4 days and cost approx $130 depot to depot (door-to-door is an option but that'll cost more) for a set of 17" wheels with tyres.

I packaged them myself using free boxes from Bunnings and wrapped up nice and securely with some plastic wrapping over the top.  it wasn't too much hassle and they arrived safe and sound.

• Like 1

+1 for e-go.

Cheap and quick.

• Like 1

The trick with eGo is to specify pickup or delivery to or from a depot, with depot-to-depot being cheapest.

• Like 1

I guess it depends on backloads etc. Yes, I’ve used Couriers Please in the past, too...although I thought they and e-go were one and the same company (might be very wrong!)