New 2013 rs 265 trophy owner

simmsy

Hi Guys.

I just got myself a 2013 rs265 trophy+. I only got her yesterday and i am already in love.  Exhaust and induction note are a little on the quiet side, looks like the mods are not far off.🤣 I am located on the Gold Coast and looking forward to meeting some local owners! This is the only pic i have as the weather is terrible at the moment.

Cheers Ben

=

IMG_1152.JPG

• Like 2

5 hours ago, simmsy said:

Hi Guys.

I just got myself a 2013 rs265 trophy+. I only got her yesterday and i am already in love.  Exhaust and induction note are a little on the quiet side, looks like the mods are not far off.🤣 I am located on the Gold Coast and looking forward to meeting some local owners! This is the only pic i have as the weather is terrible at the moment.

Cheers Ben

=

IMG_1152.JPG

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your car was on my hit list a few weeks ago (I base in Melbourne), got to be one of the best value RS on the market lately, only trouble for me is my wife won't let me travel interstate to buy a car.

Very nice looking red.

P.S. be sure to wax it well, Australia sun is famous on destorying red paint  , happened to my last car.