New toy.

Maaarlon

Colin was telling me about this one today. Congrats, I heard that it's in beautiful condition. I had RB8 #396 which I sold because I wasn't driving it enough (12,000klm in 3.5 years). Awesome car.

13 hours ago, Maaarlon said:

New toy

Picked up my Megane RB8 yesterday, booked it into Alpine Affaire today for a service inc timing & v belt kits, water pump etc. 

Looking forward to taking it to Phillip Island track in March! 

Have you been to Phillip Island before???  Not the place to start in a fast car without experience !!!

1 minute ago, Maaarlon said:

Yup, and Sandown & Winton with my 320 BHP Ford Focus XR5 which i sold to buy the Megane. 

Great - hope you enjoy the new car there.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Danny said:

Colin was telling me about this one today. Congrats, I heard that it's in beautiful condition. I had RB8 #396 which I sold because I wasn't driving it enough (12,000klm in 3.5 years). Awesome car.

Ah, he mentioned that he knew somebody else who owned one.  

I plan to keep it standard due to its rarity whilst still enjoying the car and not wrapping it in cotton wool. 

What do you drive now? 

• Like 1

Ah, he mentioned that he knew somebody else who owned one.  
I plan to keep it standard due to its rarity whilst still enjoying the car and not wrapping it in cotton wool. 
What do you drive now? 

Best post I’ve read on this forum in a long time.
  • Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 2:10 PM, Maaarlon said:

Saying that, I may avoid Woolies and Bunnings car parks 😁 every single battle scar my last car earned came from those places.

Enjoy. And what out for those kerbs especially blue stone ones. No.355 here. What suburb are you located in. Saw one in Mulgrave near the Pancake parlor there. Also a lot in Richmond, South Yarra area. I'm in Brighton. Also post your number in the RB8 car list post.

Edited by Dedbny

13 hours ago, Dedbny said:

Enjoy. And what out for those kerbs especially blue stone ones. No.355 here. What suburb are you located in. Saw one in Mulgrave near the Pancake parlor there. Also a lot in Richmond, South Yarra area. I'm in Brighton. Also post your number in the RB8 car list post.

I will be parking about a meter away from kerbs! Mine is 377 - located in Knoxfield. 

Its gone into Alpine Affaire this morning for a major service.