Newbie looking for some expert opinions

tez275

Hi All,

Been lurking for a while now but thought I should post and say g'day.
I'm just about ready to upgrade my current car and I am looking at a RS275! Me being me, I'm picky and want a white one so I am holding out for now until I find the right one. I am super keen to get a premium with the recaros and akra exhaust.
I don't know if it's worth me biting the bullet and getting a cup, without these features. Is it worth the wait and the extra $$$?

I think it might be, but just want to see what the OzRS forum thinks.
Cheers,
Tez

7 hours ago, tez275 said:

Hi All,

Been lurking for a while now but thought I should post and say g'day.
I'm just about ready to upgrade my current car and I am looking at a RS275! Me being me, I'm picky and want a white one so I am holding out for now until I find the right one. I am super keen to get a premium with the recaros and akra exhaust.
I don't know if it's worth me biting the bullet and getting a cup, without these features. Is it worth the wait and the extra $$$?

I think it might be, but just want to see what the OzRS forum thinks.
Cheers,
Tez

If the right CUP came up, I wouldn't knock it back.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, RedMistVIP said:

There is a hefty price gap with those 2 cars. With the money saved you could always put on a custom exhaust/tune ect.

Well, for what's available on Carsales, you're looking at 31-33k for a Cup and 35-38k for a Cup Premium. I dare say that might be worth all the extras that come with the Premium. Only my opinion, of course.