First time Clio owner.

Confusedpada92

Hey guys and girls, i just purchased my first clio over the weekend (2016 Clio RS sports) and was wondering what kind of mods are you guys doing to your Clios? So far i have purchased a K&N filter and done the Resonator delete at Rob Bliss exhaust in Brisbane (sounds so good). I must say the clio is one of the funnest cars i have ever driven and keen to get some extra power.

I look forward to hearing people's ideas and maybe even meet up some day for a drive.

Will add pics soon.

• Like 1

Hey guys and girls, i just purchased my first clio over the weekend (2016 Clio RS sports) and was wondering what kind of mods are you guys doing to your Clios? So far i have purchased a K&N filter and done the Resonator delete at Rob Bliss exhaust in Brisbane (sounds so good). I must say the clio is one of the funnest cars i have ever driven and keen to get some extra power.

I look forward to hearing people's ideas and maybe even meet up some day for a drive.

Will add pics soon.

Welcome!

I've only done a res chop, have a sports cat and downpipe with tune in mind down the track, B14s also because whilst the car handles well it doesn't give me confidence at the edge.

Having said that Nathan is right! I'm just keen to get more power eventually and more exhaust sound.

Very hard to find a car like this though that is so nice and easy in regular mode then turns into a beast in sports!

Tyres I'd say will be most important in regards to gains, so have a good read of tyre threads, consider something like PS4 or AD08R etc (I'm not pretending to know lots about tyres though)