New To The Oz Rs Group

HITORIHANZO

Just saying hi , new to the forum and renault ownership.

Purchased a white 09 R27 F1 clio which I think had a previous owner on here.

Love the car absolutely amazing handling and stopping ability, it has really blown me away.

I come from a heavy JDM background so this was a complete new path for me but really enjoying it

Cheers

post-21967-0-03297000-1472705049_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

The R27 car made famous by the F1 star "buddy"!

Good to see it's still looking clean and well loved 8)

• Like 4

Still Have a strong JDM heart and have an FD RX7 to fill that need. But was looking for something a bit different and I have had CRX's and civics before and loved the hi revving NA. But the braking and handling on the clio is second to none. You can just beat on it and drive it ten tenths and it delivers.

Driving style is somewhat different not being able to rely on solid torque out of corners you have to carry much more mid corner speed.

An extra 30 horsepower would be great :)

Edited by HITORIHANZO

Still Have a strong JDM heart and have an FD RX7 to fill that need. But was looking for something a bit different and I have had CRX's and civics before and loved the hi revving NA. But the braking and handling on the clio is second to none. You can just beat on it and drive it ten tenths and it delivers.

Driving style is somewhat different not being able to rely on solid torque out of corners you have to carry much more mid corner speed.

The best handling FWD cars I've ever driven were my Honda Prelude ATTS, the Integra R DC2, and the Clio RS 3 and Megane RS 3.
  • Like 1

The R27 has the stiffest suspension of any of the Clio 3's in Oz (from my experience anyway).

While the ride can be harsh on bumpy roads the payoff in cornering is bordering on the ridiculous. :nod:

Just keep the revs up near the limiter and I doubt you'll miss the torque. Enjoy!

Edited by apple3337
  • Like 1

The best handling FWD cars I've ever driven were my Honda Prelude ATTS, the Integra R DC2, and the Clio RS 3 and Megane RS 3.

Actually, what I should have said was that these cars were amongst the best handling cars I've ever driven irrespective of which end was putting the power down.

^^ Miles better ????????????

Welcome ! Excellent choice . JDM doesnt do cornering quite like RS - enjoy the experience. Hope to see you at the track ????

Edited by rob 240
  • Like 1

Would love to see some photos of the FD if you have some! Would love to add one to the garage at some stage... Alex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk