Anyone Have A Airbox?

markrea

Hey guys, still haven't got my Clio back on the road.. Only thing stopping me now is an airbox as I got defected and now rego has been suspended. I ordered a stock airbox from a wrecker who took it off a standard Clio and he guaranteed me it would fit my car.

So yeah, if anyone has an airbox please message me (preferably in Sydney)

Or if anyone knows where I can get one ASAP please

I have one in my garage in Sydney but it belongs to someone else. Let me see if they're willing to sell.

I'm in 2046 area.

Defected for an airbox? Harsh...

Guys I got Mark an air box but he didn't realise he needs the intake pipe off the throttle body too. Anyone have a spare?

@matt205 I have pass on your details...

Hey guys, all is sorted now. Yeah unfortunately I did get defected for having a pod filter (being on my green P's). In all honesty, I kind of deserved it.. came around a corner and made some tyre screech and just my luck there was an RBT right there.. oh well, life goes on

Thanks for all your help, especially matt205 & walkie86

In all honesty, I kind of deserved it.. came around a corner and made some tyre screech and just my luck there was an RBT right there..

Save that driving for the track. There is an RS day at Wakefield Park coming up soon. SERIOUSLY cosider doing it. There is no better place to learn the limits of your car, and WP is a safe place too. Suits the Clio well.

• Like 1