New 275 Cup Owner

balistc

Hi all,

I'm Joe and I've just signed on the dotted line for a 275 Cup Premium. I was looking at a lightly used 265 Red Bull RB8 at the same dealer but fell in love with this. Prior to looking at a Megane, I was looking at every other sub 50k European hatch, and nothing at all even came close to how good these things are!

01e572bcff642aaabde460aac69de28b.jpg

55b0cfe51b029e218755695e7e01e344.jpg

4c42ab1e6eb4faac5e19ae4cac05313b.jpg

As it was a demo (277km on the clock!), I got a mega discount.. And being a work car via my company, I get a nice gst refund and 4 years of depreciation! It was an offer I couldn't refuse.

As for the stickers, they've since been removed by the dealer.. I wasn't a fan.

I am collecting it Wednesday. Can't wait!

Edited by balistc
  • Like 6

Welcome Joe. Nice car. Was that a Cip Premium or a Trophy Limited Edition? Looks like a Trophy LE. Is there a numbered plaque on the door sill?

It's definitely a Cup Premium, don't be fooled by the stripes.. The dealer added these for some reason however they have since been removed.

I originally was looking at the post on the iPhone.  On the computer I can see they are (were...)  black, not silver grey.  I think I would have removed them as well if not part of the original livery.  But a black wrap on the roof, however, is a different thing altogether...  Wonder why they didn't do that instead.  Cost I suppose, but as better outcome IMO...

86b8b86551875fa519e535de183970cf.jpg

Collecting it today! Would have been yesterday, but I asked them to put it back through the workshop (as its a demo) and that took a bit longer.

Stickers gone, except for the Renault sport logos on the front door. I may take them off eventually but we'll see.

Definitely needs a black roof now...

Enjoy!!

And stripes...oh, hold on they were there already. Sorry, I guess I'm biased, I went in the other direction. :) Edited by cairnsy

• 2 weeks later...

Loving this car!

The interior, the RS Monitor, the brakes, handling, that exhaust! I love how it feels a bit frantic in race mode.

I hate the stereo though, but I'm sure that's an easy fix.

Having owned a number of WRXs, this thing is definitely next level. And for what I paid, it cost less than a new WRX.

• Like 1

It's hard bit to be impressed by them! Huge smiles every time behind the wheel is the norm.... :)

Loving this car!

The interior, the RS Monitor, the brakes, handling, that exhaust! I love how it feels a bit frantic in race mode.

I hate the stereo though, but I'm sure that's an easy fix.

Having owned a number of WRXs, this thing is definitely next level. And for what I paid, it cost less than a new WRX.

That stereo is rubbish, a new head unit is needed... However, then it wouldn't look stock.

It's hard bit to be impressed by them! Huge smiles every time behind the wheel is the norm.... :)

Just saw the typo... Hard NOT to be impressed....

• 2 weeks later...