Old Member Back Again !

[Revs]

Hi All,

Definitely not a newbie but didn't know where else to put this....

Not sure if any of the old school Sydney crew will remember me but way back in 2005 I had an Arctic Blue 182 (non-cup). It was a great little car which I owned for around 3 years but unfortunately I had to sell it to raise funds for a house deposit.

Fast forward 10 years, a house, a baby, a Forester XT, a Focus XR5 and a WRX later, I find myself poking around these forums once again :yes:

Being out of touch with all things Renaultsport, I had a quick search of carsales to see what was about, and how much they were worth. Two works - F*@CK ME. How many variants of the one model do you want to make !!!! Surely no other mark has done what Renault has with the Megane III....

Anywho, I'm in the final stages of selling my current car so the search is on.

My challenge, find the best Megane III I can for $20K and convince the Mrs that I can fit a baby seat in one :rofl: wish me luck

Edited by [Revs]
  • Like 1

Welcome back! I remember you and you AB 182. Non-cup yeh? With konis?

Good luck with the search!

• Like 1

Hey Walkie,

Yep, AB non cup. Was only on sportline springs though.

Good to see plenty familiar names still around.

Cheers

Hey mate, welcome back. Are you tall? I think I remember talking to you back in the day, vaguely.

Welcome back from me too. You might want to check out the Megane GT220 as a family starter. :)

Welcome back, mate. Were you an inner westy??

G'day Moosey. I still remember your Mk1 from back in the day.

Not an inner westy mate, I was a lone ranger, from the Sutherland Shire. It has it's perks, I currently live around 5 mins from the start of the National Park ????

Welcome back from me too. You might want to check out the Megane GT220 as a family starter. :)

The wagons have caught my eye mate but I'm afraid they won't pack enough punch from what I'm used to. I may have to line up a test drive.

I think they'll be in the same boat as the Skoda Octavia RS wagons, I love the look of them but I drove one but it didn't really excite me.

Edited by [Revs]

• 1 month later...