New White 265 Owner Vic

Brayds265gokart

Hey all,

Thanks for the admin help Dish.

I'm newly to the RS family. Learnt to drive and think I was a rally driver in a 504 Pug so not entirely new to French motoring.

Like many have already said, having owner a lot of fun cars over the years including an SS, a TT Supra and an Evo 8 MR, this is by far the most complete and fun off the show room (ignoring the 'sound' system). Which is kinda lucky since it seems near impossible to get much aftermarket in Aus for them?! But loving it none the less, educated a '98ish 930 owner on their capabilities Sunday - made my week.

Have spoken to K-Tec about getting some upgrades sent over - anyone had much to do with them? Any indication of an import tax rate? Have inspirations of doing some tarmac rallying, whether my bank balance shares these aspirations is yet to be concluded.

Anyway, stoked to have joined the group and look forward to following the posts and hopefully meeting some of the Vic club members in months to come.

post-21645-0-63504600-1457422216_thumb.png

post-21645-0-50105100-1457422275_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the forum and congrats on a very sweet looking fun machine!  Great plate too - a self nomination for one of the other threads perhaps...  :rofl:

Some of us are already nominees.... lol

Good to hear about the driving lesson for the 930.  Well done!

• Like 1

I've met the team at KTec and they're a good bunch of guys to deal with.

We have a MEL F1 Dinner later this month if you wan to meet the crew. Details in the Social Events section.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on a very sweet looking fun machine! Great plate too - a self nomination for one of the other threads perhaps... :rofl:

Good to hear about the driving lesson for the 930. Well done!

Cheers mate. Didn't get the self nomination part?

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

I've met the team at KTec and they're a good bunch of guys to deal with.

We have a MEL F1 Dinner later this month if you wan to meet the crew. Details in the Social Events section.

Have spoken to them, very professional and good price. Will look into the dinner. ☺

Welcome to the forum and congrats on a very sweet looking fun machine! Great plate too - a self nomination for one of the other threads perhaps... :rofl:

Good to hear about the driving lesson for the 930. Well done!

Lol 'Wanker Number plates'. With you now. ????????

• Like 2

It's ok ... as soon as you actually fit it to an RS it becomes exempt. Them's the rulz. 

Of course!   :mrgreen:

• Like 1