New 225 Cup Owner + Need Help

rewel

Hi all,

just though I would introduce my self as a brand new 2008 225 Cup owner and i must say i'm already in love (well i was after the test drive). no current plans with any modifications quite happy with how it goes stock, but will probably get bored eventually. i guess at the moment i want to get some tunes happening, the previous owner has put the ipod plug attachment and have ordered the 30 pin to lightning adapter for my iPhone and a holder.

having said all that, i do need some help. i have just realized that the center cap on my front drivers side wheel is missing. it is in the photos for the advertisement and i didn't look when i picked it up if it was there or not, so not sure if it fell off. i do know the car went for a RWC and maybe they forgot to put it back on so will go and see when i get back from my work trip.

in the mean time if i cant find it. does any one know where i can get replacements from? I saw some on eBay but not sure if it is the right color and does anyone know of the color of the wheels in the photo as i may order one and get it painted?

thank you in advance and look forward to get involved in the forums in the near future.

Cheers

rewel

post-20409-0-95513900-1452562349_thumb.png

Welcome mate. Best bet is eBay and they should be the correct colour as the Cup anthracite is common on a few models. They are known to fall off occasionally...

Welcome! You've got yourself the best model Renault ever (no bias there).

Like you I had no intentions at the start to do any serious modifications. Ha! I well and truly fell off the wagon. I hope you manage to stay on. That is, if you really want to stay on it.

• Like 1