New Member, Renault Virgin Still Trying To Find My Car.

Nige82

Hey all.

Just thought I should day hi. I have just become a member of this forum as I try to find my next car.

I have pretty much always been a Subaru guy, but have just recently sold my liberty and looking for a hot hatch.

Specifically I'm trying to find a neat Megane sport cup 225 with 5 doors.

So of you know of any in Vic or Tas region link it up!.

I have posted in the wanted section on here as well. So hopefully I can find something soon.

Cheers all.

Edited by Nige82

Welcome Nige82,

You've come to the right place and you're about to get the best Renault of them all, the 225. But then again I am biased  :wink:

I too came from the Subaru marque to a Renault. You'll find the whole driving experience more rewarding with the added bonus of the calibre of people within these forums.

Enjoy!!!

Cheers guys.

Yeah owned just about every Subaru, Forester XT, bug eye WRX, classic GC8. Liberty H6.... and so on.

Decided that i wanted something small and funky with some get up and go, but not your common hatch. Wifes car is the main driver (being diesel is good too). I only drive 3-4 days a week so fun is a must. 

All my research seems to indicate that they have only a few issues and very reliable. With two small kids these days I don't have time to be fixing broken stuff every second weekend!

The hunt continues....

Congrats on the change, I am same, came off 3 subarus to find a RS265.

Won't be going back to Subaru unless I find a cheap 22B. But then again who wouldn't :)

Enjoy the hunt, from the day of the capture onwards, you'll know you've made the right choice :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by ScottS

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah mate, that's the one.I saw it when it was first listed but it was well out of my price range then, I hadn't seen it since he dropped the price though.

Will need rear disks replaced soonish, but aside from that all pretty sound. Bone stock too which is nice. I don't really want a project car at the moment, just something I can enjoy!

• Like 1