New 265 In The Redlands Qld

Tonyla1

Hi Guys, although I've posted a few times in other sections of the forum I omitted to introduce myself here. I have a brand new RS265 Cup in Oyster Grey with the 19inc Steeve wheels.

I saw from another post there is an all French day coming up soon meeting at the Catlex on Wynnum Road. Is there a club I can join in Brisbane to find out about these events.

Any way I'm loving my Renault Sport and have turned my back on the dinosaur Aussie V8s forever.

Cheers

Tony

post-20749-0-62876600-1436759297_thumb.jpg

Ditto welcome to the forum. Hopefully you can join us some time for a drive day. Love the grey!!!

Hi Tony,

I will keep an eye out for you.  Hopefully will have both RS cars there, so the white and the LY will be out for a run...

Excellent - can't wait to see the world's most pampered Clio 200 with the baby seat (and possibly projectile vomit stains) on board.  The little one's first French car day - first of many I am certain....  :D

In the future it will have the booster seat, and crayons and assorted "collectibles" on board.  Even better!!

Look forward to meeting you Trent  Hopefully will see you Sunday.