I've Bought Myself A New French Tickler....

reecho

Hello all...

I have just taken delivery of a 2014 Clio RS Sport in LY for SWMBO. Coming out of a Citroen DS3 this thing is a beast.

Was shocked at the trade in we got (in a good way) but I guess the car trade is doing tough at the moment.

Things to do....

Well integrated reverse camera is coming. Mats fitted. Tint of course. Sub woofer and maybe the genuine alarm.

I might just get a drive on the weekend........maybe....

Hi reecho,

Welcome to the forum.  Great choice of vehicle!   Looks amazing the yellow with the black wheels!!  My SWMBO has the Cup Trophy, also LY.  She loves it!  It's huge fun..  Seems to have a strange beeper that goes off repeatedly whenever I drive it tho (manual - race mode).  What could that possibly be...   :twisted: lol

They love the hills and the twisty roads, and a good wash when you get home.  :D  Truly a hoot!

Can I also suggest paint protection.  Worth it to keep the glamour girl looking her best...  I can recommend Opti Coat - see my recent post on this product which I had applied to my 275R - very happy.

Enjoy!!

• Like 2

You just gotta love a SWMBO with good taste mate.

Congratulations on the new arrival. Lots of fun motoring ahead when you can pry the keys away :hyper:

Yeah, I had to buy a 275R for myself as I could not get enough "key time" in the Clio...  :roll:

• Like 2

Yeah, I had to buy a 275R for myself as I could not get enough "key time" in the Clio...  :roll:

Hahaha the only price I have to pay is getting out of warm bed on a cold Melbourne morning and driving Michelle to work so I can enjoy the Trophee for the day.

Trust me the Spur drives and the company are worth it  :nod:

Hahaha the only price I have to pay is getting out of warm bed on a cold Melbourne morning and driving Michelle to work so I can enjoy the Trophee for the day.

Trust me the Spur drives and the company are worth it  :nod:

Ouch...  I think I prefer the Brisbane cold .. if there is such a thing...  to Melbourne cold..  But I understand the sentiment...  :D