New Clio Rs Sport

jvwc1997

Do you mean when go up the revs and you're waiting for the beep? If yes it's there like me maybe you just haven't pressed down hard enough yet? You've really gotta hammer it.

Or as I call it: The traffic light GP. Makes the morning commute to work so much better [emoji14]

Do you mean when go up the revs and you're waiting for the beep? If yes it's there like me maybe you just haven't pressed down hard enough yet? You've really gotta hammer it.

That's the the one! I'll give it a good crack today and see if I can hear it. The red does look great with the black wheels!

Proud new owner of a red RS sport. Loving everything about the car so far! It's seriously a little rocket. Question, is there a setting for the audible gear shift? Mine seems to be turned off or not working?

There is a button in the center console with "RS Drive" on it. It's lit up red.

Move the lever across into the up down gear shift things and press the RS button. If you hold it down, it also turns all of the esp and traction control off.

Enjoy!

PS. when in doubt rtfm