UK 200T Owner saying Hi

badbuzz2

Hi folks

Thought I would come and say hello my names lee and i drive a slightly modified 200t i thought id come and say hi on your forum and see how development is going for you guys in the UK its a little slow but getting better :D

Anyway enough of my ramble car so far mods wise

De-badged

Nut covers

Simpson dustcaps lol

bulbs inside and out

wind deflectors

plasti dipd front side and rear

Tinted fogs and Rear lights

Scorpion second cat back system (about to be turbo back)

ITG induction

Mapped

Plans this year

Front De cat booked in for the end of the month

Another map

HnR Springs (or eibachs if there sorted by then lol)

Spacers

Audio upgrades

I don't seem to be able to post picks on here sorry folks if I can work it out ill get some picks up

thanks folks few more changes coming shortly cars now booked for front Decat on the 18th with scorpion

Out of interest who will be doing the new map for the full exhaust?

Mapping will be done by Ste C at SC Autos over here hes a bit of a legend who dose allot of the meg converted Clios in the uk :D the reason for me using him is it will be a custom map and not a rebadged flash map which seems to be what allot of people are offering.

thanks folks few more changes coming shortly cars now booked for front Decat on the 18th with scorpion

Out of interest who will be doing the new map for the full exhaust?

Mapping will be done by Ste C at SC Autos over here hes a bit of a legend who dose allot of the meg converted Clios in the uk :D the reason for me using him is it will be a custom map and not a rebadged flash map which seems to be what allot of people are offering.

Ok, thanks. Our options are limited over here but now we are the second biggest market in the world for Renault Sport models hopefully that will change at some point.

• 3 months later...

So  a few little updates Scince the last time I was on cars now sat on HnR springs Ride hight is spot on and alot less body roll wind deflectors are now fitted and now running full 70mm turbo back zauhst.

How she Looks currently

11150610_10205732629130533_7797030707745

Little Video of Scorpion zausht (sorry for the poor quality)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH10DCT71jQ

Last little update all silver trim being removed for either hydro or Spray Gloss black so shes looking a little sorry for her self lol

IMG_5320_zpszw8mobbf.jpg

IMG_5319_zpsvlqr9g12.jpg

Comments welcome

The scorpion exhaust sounds angry and it still surprises me that the little 1.6 turbo can make those noises. Talking of noises I also liked how you recorded the 'creaks' from the back of the car as you backed out of the driveway. We all seem to have those and there is an active thread on that topic. Did you happen to get a dyno run? Thanks for sharing.

The scorpion exhaust sounds angry and it still surprises me that the little 1.6 turbo can make those noises. Talking of noises I also liked how you recorded the 'creaks' from the back of the car as you backed out of the driveway. We all seem to have those and there is an active thread on that topic. Did you happen to get a dyno run? Thanks for sharing.

Creaks have now been sorted pal under warrenty worn bushes seems to be a common fault in the uk and get changed under warrenty..

as for Dyno the car had been run on the same Dyno 2x previously but the people who own the dyno let us down so we had to change location new dyno on that dyno (but i had to run it on there they wouldnt run it as it was an auto) so reuslts were a little off as one guy was saying floor it the other saying drop down a gear ... Due to go onto one of the best dynos we have in Birmingham in the next few weeks so will let you know results then ... but on last run was 225bhp with 240trqs