ozRS Country Bakery Run - Sun Sept 13th - QLD/NSW - See Social Events section for details/RSVP ×
Sign in to follow this  
Quadrastu

Tapatalk issues

Not sure if this is affecting anyone else on here yet.....it looks like tapatalk has done some kind of update. Now firstly why the hell is there a picture of a Citroen 2cv as the forum image??!

[attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420104683.397383.jpg[/attachment]

Secondly why do we now get adverts, links and more importantly very inappropriate links every time I do something on here???

Admins or anyone care to explain......

Yes, and under "trending" the "hottest" thread since the update has been to do with R-link in a Koleos .. :S

Tapatalk has gone backwards BIG time.

Yes, and under "trending" the "hottest" thread since the update has been to do with R-link in a Koleos .. :S

Tapatalk has gone backwards BIG time.

Yep! Struggling to navigate and having glitches with private messaging also.

Ok, removed ads (they turned them on!) Also not sure how you're getting the 2cv, I was show a number of small images of cars. I've now uploaded a new header image (however it doesn't show for me - tapatalk won't refresh!)

Yep that's how it looks for me too. The Citroen 2cv is on clio197/200.net for me.

Cheers,

Trent

Tnes Morf Klatapat

Another forum I'm on just updated to a mobile device friendly version of phpbb to get around the new Tapatalk interface. Neither of my devices have updated yet but I guess it's coming soon.

Glad I'm still using the old version of Tapatalk Pro on my phone!

I noticed this yesterday and after trying to navigate new posts I gave up and just closed Tapatalk.

This seems to be another case of a company trying to go down the social media route for a well established platform such as a forum, only to screw it up big time and just lose a ton of users.

Guessing the guy whoever passed this updated pile of rubbish no longer has a job or close to it.

Need to dig through my backups and hopefully find an android apk for an older version. The new one is borderline unusable.

On a different note I keep getting signed out of OzRS on Tapatalk which is incredibly frustrating given I saved my account and had autologin and everything. The same happens to me on OzBenz. Baffling..

Just updated Tapatalk on iPhone: now know what everybody is talking about. Interface is broken. Hate the "happy holidays" splash screen with a passion. (Waste of my precious mobile data, that is.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine now keeps crashing on a regular basis....and now there is no option to look at the different forum sections!!! How do they manage to make a complete mess of an update that was working perfectly fine?

I've avoided all forums due to this update. I can't find anything I want under this new layout. My first post in weeks is simply to voice my disappointment at such a bad update.

My review in the Google Play Store got a response from the developers.

Cheers,

Trent

Tnes Morf Klatapat

The Tapatalk developers are responsive in my experience. They have been happy to receive feedback and provided responses when I've had issues in the past.

Oh dear I wish didn't update. Not good. Sooo much more difficult to navigate on.