Ladder RS

JESSKA

Hi ALL,

My name is Jessica & I joined some of you at the Renault - F1 drive w/e at Falls Creek over the Melbourne Cup long weekend.

It was great to meet you all, Anthony & I had an absolute blast & have been dreaming about the Trophee & Monaco ever since…

It was probably the best introduction to a Megane & Clio that one could ask for!

Hope to see you all around soon :)

Jesska

Hi All, Just want to say Hi to everyone on the forum. Jessica & I had a blast at the Melbourne cup / Falls creek weekend, BIG thank you to everyone for organizing such an AWESOME long weekend!! Without a doubt my favorite car was the liquid yellow RS275 Trophy....I WANT ONE!!!!!!!

Catch you all soon :)

PS: the ladder is on back order from bunnings

ohh Welcome again! :) ah do get one! Will be great to have you guys along on some drive days! :)

Happy to show you some nice roads out the back of Lystefield when you get the car too! take some pics of some liquid yellow! (if you still want the yellow that is)

Great to see you guys on the forum :)

Was lovely meeting you guys on the Cup Weekend event. Glad to see you have both joined up... and that Anthony's username hints at something in particular :wink:

All the best :D