Hi All

Adoman

Proud new owner of a RS265 limited edition sport 2013 (the one without LSD). Bought it from Sam in Artarmon, Sydney who really helped me out, apparently I got the last one in Aus, lucky me! First proper drive today, and now I know what all the fuss is about! I can see myself in this car for a long, long time. Anyway, hi all, and hope to get to talking to all of you as the days go past about how to get the best out of this great machine and would love to hear all your stories and advice.

- Adrian

Welcome to the gang Adrian. You may want to clarify exactly you got? Limited Edition... Do you mean a RedBull?
Yeah sorry, should have been clearer, its the Sport Limited Edition, the cheaper one without LSD, Red Bull edition too rich for my blood, unfortunately! :)

Hi mate, what Limited Edition do you have? is it a RedBull RB8?

Hi, no unfortunately, its the cheaper one they brought 50 units of to Aus, same engine but no LSD and less cabin features, but I am super happy with it, especially at the price point, smashes tbe competition in this category to bits!

Well mate you got a few of us.. haha. Either way your in a RS and that's what counts. Now you have to deliver the next newbie prerequisite... Photos mate or you could be just having us on.... :popcorn:

Well mate you got a few of us.. haha. Either way your in a RS and that's what counts. Now you have to deliver the next newbie prerequisite... Photos mate or you could be just having us on.... :popcorn:

I can vouch for him, I may have even gone on a test drive with him. None the less, pics or ban!

Welcome, congrats and great choice Adrian!

FYI, I'm assuming this is the model you've bought: http://www.renault.com.au/finding-my-re ... t/overview

Hi, no unfortunately, its the cheaper one they brought 50 units of to Aus, same engine but no LSD and less cabin features, but I am super happy with it, especially at the price point, smashes tbe competition in this category to bits!

Mate thats excellent news, I think you're the first one with a Limited Edition 265! Very exciting! I for one am a big fan of the premise behind the car itself. Can't go wrong with a cut price Megane, Get some pics up ASAP!

Above all, welcome.