usernames/real names

Aloosh

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, the usernames ClioF1 and Clio2.0 I don't really have an issue with because of the lack of a space to separate the parts.

Look at the ones I have mentioned in a prior post and you'll see that they are just model names without any point of difference.

My username relates to an early online multiplayer only (possibly the first one released) first person shooter and the AU of course geographically locates me. The term Raindance also has a few connotations that I like and relates to me in a few different ways so I've allowed the username to extend beyond the realm of gaming. It also tends to be available everytime I sign up for something new :)

My real name has been typed in the forums here a few times and I don't really mind too much but I'm not going to add it to my signature nor will I make it publicly visible next to my avatar or user profile.

I've been the victim of internet banking fraud and while I didn't lose any money at any stage, it takes months to deal with the fallout and I don't want to go through that again. I took a lot of sensitive information like my date of birth and mailing / shipping address way offline and use multiple email addresses to manage different things now.

My username relates to an early online multiplayer only (possibly the first one released) first person shooter and the AU of course geographically locates me.

Tribes 1?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk