Warning Noob alert!!!!

RU55A_172

are you talking steering wheels? Yes ... with some fiddling it can be done. You need a steering wheel and airbag, then some plugs have to be done. They are only slightly smaller ... but they are thicker from what I'm told.

Edit: There is a guide for it too. :)

Cheers 182.

Yup steering. ....def wldnt b wanting smaller rims lol.....

So where is this guide? Id also like to c some photos or proof of this bring done b4 I commit to buying a wheel. Any chance u know where I could find?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

Cool car, and love the enthusiasm, but please tell me you've been to and driven the ring? :wink:

Ha ha oh come on be serious......how many people with the sticker have actually been there let alone driven it? eBay is a wonderful place to buy things like this..!!! [FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool car, and love the enthusiasm, but please tell me you've been to and driven the ring? :wink:

Cheers Matt. Trying to give it a bit of individuality and my personal touch. Hahahah c what ur getting at there, unfortunately they dont make stickers for taking your car to the dandenongs lol....only in the virtual world unfortunately :( but in that exact car :wink:, so on a technicality :wink:. One day though will do the real deal, wldnt care if it was in a hyandai getz!!!!!! I'd drive the sh*t out that getz :D.

There are heaps of useful guides if you join ClioSport. For the steering wheel someone here (Eire?) went to the effort of copying it across.

Here it is ...

http://www.ozrenaultsport.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23845&p=365629&hilit=+steering+wheel#p365629

Cheers again. I ll check ClioSport out. I have a account just dont really do on there much.

I thought the 197/200 s wheels were smaller in diameter judging by that post they r the same :(.

Slightly smaller but not much. The thickness probably makes a difference. From what I've read they sometimes don't fair much better in the sun either.

Im mainly after a smaller wheel with an airbag. Thought this wld b the best and naybe cheapest option.

Hmm, it's a little challenging with airbags now. Gone are the days where you could just get a boss and put whatever wheel on you wanted. Also can't just swap over seats now either. Although I'd never trade the Clio's performance (and it is safer), I miss my past car with fixed racing seats, harness and nice small wheel. Nothing compares to that feeling of your torso being held snugly and just your limbs able to move and operate the controls (except maybe the enjoyment of making passengers climb over the side intrusion bar ... LOL). :)

If you are looking for roads this site is interesting. It's for bikes but has a good run down of various Vic roads.

http://ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au/~ben/mtcv/mcroads/

That is a great link thanks and especially so because I live within an hour of Hotham, Falls and Buffalo. :hyper:

Sup guys, im after a new master cylinder for the 172. Since i still cant post in the classifieds section, anyone know wherei can ger one for fairly cheap. Well cheaper than an oem been quoted around $350...

• 4 weeks later...