Potential Renault owner

Fobzee

Hey all

I'm looking for a new car , something relatively cheap and fun so I came accross the clio

Any tips/advice ? Currently looking at 2013 my2012 x85 cup . Theres a few dealer ines around interstate for 33k or secondhand for about 27k

My previous car was a wrx . I'd like to compete a little in super sprints and trackdays

Is there a bit of a Motorsport community ?

Thanks

Welcome mate.

Yes, to a Motorsport community. Check advanced driving, track day & hill climb section out 8)

The Clios are great fun and relatively low maintenance. They don't need any mods to be competitive in motorsport events too 8)

Not many issues on the Clio 3s. Just check the gearshift is nice (no synchro notchiness) and the tyres (if the original ContisportContact3s) aren't too worn. That should tell you how it's been driven/treated.

Hey all

I'm looking for a new car , something relatively cheap and fun so I came accross the clio

Any tips/advice ? Currently looking at 2013 my2012 x85 cup . Theres a few dealer ines around interstate for 33k or secondhand for about 27k

My previous car was a wrx . I'd like to compete a little in super sprints and trackdays

Is there a bit of a Motorsport community ?

Thanks

G'day mate and welcome!

All renaults sport are fun and deffinetly not cheap in comparing to other cars, they are speciale and rare! Even if they were cheap it sounds crap and cheap when i hear that :(

Anyway plenty Motorsport community and if you whant an ultimate fun experience your at the right adress and you whon't regret bying an RS :D

Cheers 8)