RS265 second time over

mshmick

Hi All,

I joined this forum initially in September last year as soon as I put a deposit down on an RS265 Trophy+ with recaros and decals, my original post is here, viewtopic.php?f=19&t=22953

Anyway to cut a long story short, due to the modifications and some mix ups I had to cancel the original order as it wasn't going to arrive until February this year. It was a hard decision to make but ultimately it had to be done. The last 6 months have been tough, every RS250/265 I see the on the road made my stomach drop and instantly think that I should be driving one of those beasts.

Now for the good news, last week I popped in to Sydney City Renault, thought I would just say hello and see whats on offer, couldn't resist to take the RS265 for another spin. :hyper::hyper:

Spent the rest of the week thinking that I wont be able to get a good night sleep until I am a proud owner of an RS. On Saturday I put another deposit down on an RS265 Trophy+ in Lunar Grey. This time the wait is only 3 - 4 weeks (I'm hoping).

Hopefully this time I will get to meet a few of you guys!

Well done. You will be happy!

Great colour choice too, loving mine in the grey, so easy to keep looking good and with black wheels always looks semi clean.

Hey Michael!

Not long now until you get the beast :wink:

Cant wait to see your number show up on my phone screen telling me its ready for pickup! haha

Thanks again for your help, was really good dealing with you and will be sending some people your way shortly! :)