808 8OY

rob 240

How did I miss this! Congrats BOB 801 and please join us at the next Nationals!

:D :D :D

thanks danny , nats sound fun , is there a sound off comp there , as i'm hoping to sub up the boot

btw , is there a sticky or something here that explains about renolts as i keep seeing these boxy little barinas with silver diamonds on the grille , like my car does, with the people inside waving and i was wondering whether they just liked my new car [ especially the chicks ] or what was going on .

thanks for putting up with my newby questions

This just in.. 808 80Y is an imposter, a fake and should be banned.

In addition to opting for the cheaper rta fee plate BOB 80Y, he also drives a Toyota.

[attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356322191.346512.jpg[/attachment]

Sprung! Nice detective work Anthony! :news:

:lol::lol:

dazed and confused

the only people i know who have ordered an 86 are our 87 year old neighbour and his 85 [ average is , of course , 86 ] year old wife who await delivery of their red manual in april .

I see... I see.. Kudos to them. But I fear for their backs. I hope they have a good chiropractor...

thanks crowny . youve obviously seen the pic walkie posted of me with the nsw toy*ta club sign, in front of a 70s corolla . aitch corrupted me to become TOY-808

In addition to opting for the cheaper rta fee plate BOB 80Y, he also drives a Toyota.

The coincidence and timing of you seeing this is freaky enough, but the fact that it's on a basic Toyota just takes the cake!

Well done sir, well done.

:hail:

The coincidence and timing of you seeing this is freaky enough, but the fact that it's on a basic Toyota just takes the cake!

Well done sir, well done.

:hail:

Haha simply a case of Rob doing his shopping in the wrong location, he needs to be more discrete about having a Yaris as daily.