2012 Megane RS265 Redbull Edition

27AME

Saw one the other week in sth melbourne... the yellow isnt as polarising in person.. not a fan of the roof though..

Overall i'd say it looks good.. Wouldnt respray it, whats the point of it if it looks the same as any other megane!

How easy would that roof sticker be to remove? Just a simple heat and peel process?

Possibly. I'd get a sign writer to do it. I wouldn't actually remove it. I personally think the LEs should be left as the factory intended in terms of stickers/colour/wheels etc. Mechanically they're fair game though.

• 1 month later...

Welcome and well done on both counts.

Love the RB version and IMHO, i wouldn't change a thing.

On track neither, unless you're planning to compete.

But.... i'm sure you'll do what's best for you.

As for drives, there are always some people planned and accomplished, but never seem to get all at the same time. Still think a simple lunch somewhere easy to get to would be a great start.

MOS burgers on Cavil ave anyone?!

Heheh... love those fish burgers.

Anyways, all the best. More pics would be "epic" as they say. See you when i see you.

Cheers,

WOLF

• 1 month later...

Just got back from Melbourne and was curious as to whether I would see an RS 265 while over there. Yesterday, while walking around the city an RB RS265 drove down the road. Looked pretty good (if a little dirty).

When I first saw a pic of one I wished they would be released in NZ but am more than happy with what I finally ordered.

The RB is good value for money though