Newbie to OzRS

deshb

G'day from WA, fellow RS-philes! I've had my 06 Megane RS for almost a year now and there's never a dull moment behind the wheel. After going for my first drive day yesterday this car has really shown what I've been missing all these years - a true driver's car.

Hope to meet some of you in Perth sometime. But I'm also craving to sample some of your awesome B-roads that were made for the RS, so a trip over east will most certainly be on the cards in future :D

Cheers :)

Welcome! Sounds like you've got a bit of catching up to do with your car. Enjoy 8)

Deshb, what's your story? I'm intrigued that you've had your RS for close to a year and only discovered its purpose recently!

Congrats on unleashing the beast and welcome :)

Yes guilty indeed :oops: I waited a long time for a Phase II RS at the right price and here I am, nearly a year later, turning it loose n unleashing its true potential!! :lol: but i tell u what, the RS and I have forged a closer bond since our "date" last Sunday.. 8)

• 2 weeks later...
Deshb, what's your story? I'm intrigued that you've had your RS for close to a year and only discovered its purpose recently!

Congrats on unleashing the beast and welcome :)

Yes guilty indeed :oops: I waited a long time for a Phase II RS at the right price and here I am, nearly a year later, turning it loose n unleashing its true potential!! :lol: but i tell u what, the RS and I have forged a closer bond since our "date" last Sunday.. 8)

Ha, ha bet you had fun, did she put out?