Clio V6 Trophy in Australia

CraigR

Hi All,

Just thought I'd write in and say hi. I currently own a R26 and have just imported a Clio V6 Trophy No135, so though it best to join in on the forums.

Would love to hear from anyone who owns a road version v6 or anyone who's interested.

Also I'm work for TOTAL / ELF distributor in Adelaide

Thanks

Craig

Welcome Craig - glad you found us and look forward to some pics. There's a guide in the FAQ section of how to do it 8)

sweet cars craig . you have impeccable taste

i have a silver ph 1 V6 and R26

loving em

cant wait to see photos of your V6

Welcome indeed. Can't claim to own a Vee, but there will always be room for one sometime in the future.

Best for the rebuild, and hope I catch you when over for the French Car show later this year.

Welcome aboard Craig... i guess i'll be the 2nd to ask for pics.

I know you've said you'll put them up later.... but i'm sorry, i just can't help myself asking for them anyways.

A V6 Trophy... wow, and hope to see you around the forum.

Cheers,

WOLF

ps: pleasse feel free to share the ins an outs you experienced importing the beast.

Welcome Craig, nice cars you have there!

I think I spotted your car in a video on YouTube, was a recent hill climb.

Need more hand brake at the top! Haha

Hi All,

Firstly thanks for all the positive replys.

Thanks to Adrian for his offer to post some pics.

I only imported the car in late January. We had to do some basic work just to get it safe to drive again, and had some overheating issues when we tried to drive it for the first time at Mallala. The car hadn't turned a wheel since SPA in 2003. With work and other racing commitments, we finally got the chance to drive it for the first time at the recent Mt Alma Hill Climb. The cars not really suited to hill climbs (to heavy & underpowered), and we're struggling to find tires for the front, but it was a hell of a lot of fun. I've only ever driven open wheelers, so got a lot to learn about driving sedans. Running the car next at Rd2 of the SA Time Attack at Mallala.

When we re-built it we are definitely going to keep it orginal, as there are very few left in world still orginal

More than happy to discuss the importing, just drop me an email

craig@rundlegroup.com.au

Thanks

Craig

Wow HELLO! That is one hot little car hehe :) Welcome to the forums! Looking forward to meeting you and seeing the car in the flesh hehe :)

Ah Liquid Yellow V6's do they exist and is it hard to import one hehe :)

Cheers

Jen

hell yeah! What is it with Sth Australia and rare Renaults? Hope to see you at the next National Meet - we're in preliminary discussions at the moment :wink: