New RS member

RC182&225

Wow that's cheap! The exhaust system alone is $2k worth. Then the rims with new Exaltos... I'd say another $1.5k there. That leaves you with ALOT of other parts (Engine?!) for $4.5k.

yeah if I had 10k under the bed it would have been fine to fix up... was thinking 5.5k max (for me, which doesn't reflect the value seen by others :) ) but the bidding was so fast it was maybe 2 secs from my first bid of 3k to the time I clicked again it was 6k...

Hi, sorry to hear about your 182 :(, but very glad to hear everyone is ok and also congrats on your 197!

As for the auction i think that 7k was a bit high comparing to other clio's and megane sport's i have seen..

Pickles had a megane f1 black edition on 13k km's that was in the same auction ( repossessed vehicles) as my clio, and that sold for 22k comparing to all others on carsales at the time with higher km's where about 35k+ so some1 made a nice bargain on that one!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...