2016 Ozrs.com Supporter Tags - Now Available

Moosey

Evening All,

As you all know we don't charge an annual member fee for access to ozrenaultsport.com. So we rely on fundraising and member donations to help keep the site running and free for all to enjoy.

The admin team are pleased to advise that a 2016 Supporter Tag is now available to purchase through the forum store. At a mere $15 for the year, it can be your way of saying 'thank you ozRS for making my life more complete' or something sad like that..

So this is how the process works - firstly go to the store and make your purchase. Then:

• if you haven't previously purchased a 2015 supporter tag, the new tag will appear on your profile straight away.
  • if you have previously purchased a 2015 supporter tag, both 15 and 16 tags will appear in your profile in the short term (as per my current profile).
  • 2015 supporter tags will be removed from all user profiles at the end of February 2016.

A big 'cheers' to rampage (a long-term member here) who assisted yet again with image creative.

Of course you can also support the site by purchasing ozRS stickers, which we'll look to add to the store as well.

Thanks to all who tipped in for 2015 via both tags and stickers, and much appreciation in anticipation of your support in 2016. Sincere thanks  :wub:

Once I get my photo CDs from both Nats I attended I'll send a bit more money :P

Edit: seems you need to log on to the full site to donate - no link from Tapatalk?

Edited by trixie
  • Like 1

Just a thought/suggestion, why not have different levels of badges? I.e. Bronze supporter - $15, silver supporter - $30, gold supporter - $60, or something to that effect.

That way you guys can potentially gain more revenue and also the members that do contribute extra are recognised, by all, via the different badges. I for one know that I would like to contribute more than $15.

I know that R182 above has just gone and purchased a quantity of 2 but the only people that will ever know that are the moderators and himself.

Anyway, just a thought. Hopefully don't cop heat for it.

• Like 1

Just a thought/suggestion, why not have different levels of badges? I.e. Bronze supporter - $15, silver supporter - $30, gold supporter - $60, or something to that effect.

That way you guys can potentially gain more revenue and also the members that do contribute extra are recognised, by all, via the different badges. I for one know that I would like to contribute more than $15.

I know that R182 above has just gone and purchased a quantity of 2 but the only people that will ever know that are the moderators and himself.

Anyway, just a thought. Hopefully don't cop heat for it.

No heat applied :)

Good idea and maybe we can look into this for the future.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Done.

Thanks OzRS - in a short time you have helped me find a car, sort a few minor issues and get some advice on upgrades as well as list my old daily for sale. 

Happy to support a very worthwhile forum  :biggrin:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...