Who wants cards?

Mate, all you had to do was ask :wink:

I have 4 or 5 sets left. $15/50 cards

I think I have 3 or 4 stickers left too...

Will have to talk to Moosey about getting more once he returns from his trip.

lol wtf? I asked different people 3 or 4 times over the past few months! Everyone told me to ask Moosey. In fact, you told me to ask moosey last time I asked you! :P In fact, I was getting ready to print my own :-\

I wonder what happened to my last set of cards? The last few I had (from the first batch we printed ages ago) were in my camera back when it was nicked!

How much are the stickers?

Gimme!

Yeah, last time I told you that I was waiting on em too! hehe

I have some now... will attempt to contact you over the weekend. Please PM me your number Scott.

ClioF1: not sure when the MooseMan is back :? sorry!

Cheers, Dish.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm back. Wow, two months away from the site between work and holidays. Is there anyone still waiting for cards who hasn't been sorted? Melbournians are best to be supplied by Dish.

• Like 1

Hey ppl

I need a sticker for my clio and a set of cards. PM with the details and I will find a way to hook you up with the cash ^_^

[quote name=>CLI08U

I need a sticker for my clio and a set of cards. PM with the details and I will find a way to hook you up with the cash ^_^

Moosey is back from holidays now so you can PM him, otherwise I can get you some when I pick up a load of stickers/cards from him.

• 4 weeks later...

New batch of cards is now in my possession. Will be available at the Sydney KK meet on June 8th (see Social Events) or PM me before if you can't get to KK. PM Dish in Vic.

• 1 month later...

Yep, Anthony picked up some fresh stock from me today. I've just paid the site subscription fees for another six months. Revenue raised from sticker and card sales goes directly towards keeping the site running.

...and for those in Melbourne, I have 5 stickers left and only one set of 50 cards. Also have a "budget" set with about 35 cards, priced accordingly. :D

...and for those in Melbourne, I have 5 stickers left and only one set of 50 cards. Also have a "budget" set with about 35 cards, priced accordingly. :D

I'd like the set of 50 cards.

How much including postage to Melbourne? Or do you frequently go near the city or Narre Warren - Dandenong area?

benst: mate, they're yours then! I'll actually be in Dandenong this evening and tomorrow evening at 5:30pm, but I am not that far away really. Please PM me if you're able to make it at that time and we'll go from there.

Yep, Anthony picked up some fresh stock from me today. I've just paid the site subscription fees for another six months. Revenue raised from sticker and card sales goes directly towards keeping the site running.

Lets hope these all sell ASAP and I'm back to grab some more off you 8)

Show your support by buying a sticker guys!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

None in Sydney. I'm all out. Will do another print run if there is enough interest. This is a great way to help promote and grow the forum. I probably need about ten takers. So please post up if you're in for a set :)

Shall we do a fresh design inline with our new logo and colour scheme? In time for our 5th anniversary?

Sounds like a fine idea. So who's up for a set of site promo cards???

OK, I'll have a play with some of my old graphic files in the archive over the weekend.

Psycro, are you able to lend a hand with finalising the design by means of print ready PDF? Pretty please???

• 2 months later...
I'd like some stock for the June 28th Drive Day - how many have you got to spare a poor Mexican?

Mate, only have two or three sets. So not really worth sending them down. Do we need to have some more made?

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd be keen to get some over this side.

Cheers,

Justin.