www.ozrenaultsport.com stickers

Moosey

Yes, yellow stickers are still available for $10/ea - if you're in Sydney speak to walkie86 otherwise we can post one out to you for an extra $1.

Hi Dish,

Can you please advise what the sticker colour / design options are (if any) - I've tried looking but cant find it in the 9 pages of this thread. Also - I'm in SA - who should I contact to arrange one?

Thanks!

Matt

I've still got half a dozen for any Queenslanders wanting to increase the power, value, and pulling power of their RS :!::wink:

Wow, exactly like Brocky's energy polarizer! :lol: wouldnt be nice enough to post one down would ya? lol

slav888, I generally look after the stickerage needs of Melbourne members. How much longer til your 265 arrives?

Ah Dish, always coming to my rescue :wink::nod:

Hahah funny story that, useless dealers still cant tell me.. but supposedly its in February, so id say in about a months time!

Edit: just realised that smilie combination is entirely inappropriate.. but hilarious so it stays..

• 4 months later...
Guys, I am after a new yellow OzRenault Sport stickers for an exciting new car that you will all see soon :) Who's able to help me out. I know i got a couple recently but I used them on our service vehicle :)

Hey! I thought I was "sponsoring" the new race car, not the service vehicle :!::wink::wink:

Can't help this time, sorry.

Well it is a Renault Traffic. :) Where can I get one from. Want to try and get a yellow one to match the other car.

Cheers

Here, I have an idea......

Will donate a brand new Megane RS265 springs and shocks to anybody that can get me a sticker. This should be interesting :) Will keep adding items to the give away until I can get a sticker.... lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Will get some better pics but for those that have requested a look at the stickers:

post-524-142138564608_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

I was not able to make the Nats :( As I live in Tamworth, how can I get hold of a couple of grey stickers to put on my new beast? I am happy to pay postage if need be!

thanks,

Paul

Paul - send me a PM with your details 8)

It's $10 a sticker plus $1 for postage. Pay it to the OZRS PayPal account (link is on the very bottom left of any forum page - 'Donate'). When this is done, I'll post you your stickers :mrgreen:

Easy!

• 1 month later...

Just thought I'd throw this out there. I picked up some stickers at the Goodwood Festival of Speed this year. Didn't really take much notice at the time, except for the fact that they were "negative" i.e. designed to go on the inside of the window. As it turns out they are also static vinyl type stickers which means they are easy to remove, relocate, re-use.

Personally I'm not a huge fan of stickers, but having them behind the glass makes them more subtle and also likely to last better as well.

Thought this might be of use when planning the next batch?

IMAG0019.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I sent a sticker a week or 2 back - haven't heard that it arrived but assume it did!

sorry guys, forgot to reply on here.

yep sticker arrived the other week - still not on the car though. waiting to wash car before applying sticker, but first i need to empty garage, which requires my bathroom Renault's to be completed.... it could be a while :)

-tim

• 5 weeks later...