www.ozrenaultsport.com stickers

Moosey

On 10/28/2017 at 6:40 PM, paulo said:

Cheers emoji111.png

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Hey paulo. Apologies for the delay. Just had a look at this and payment came through fine. Will get the sticker in the post over the weekend. Thanks again for the support!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. Sorry to be off the pace, information wise. I was intending to support the forum again this year (2017) but I had to go back to the UK etc. etc. and I must have missed the update when stickers and supporters payment info was available....

I still want to support, happy to stick something in for this year before it's too late ! and I would like to support for 2018 plus 2 or 3 stickers.  So...how much ? and to whom do I send it ?  Many thanks for this most excellent of resources.  Ian

Hi Ian, thanks for the offer of support. You can purchase both the supporter tag and stickers through the store.

paulo and others, stickers are now in the post. Apologies again for the tardiness, and thanks for the support.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 22/01/2018 at 3:09 PM, SiMonster said:

Gday when’s the latest batch of stickers due to go out (I purchased two on Jan 9th), just awaiting an update 👌🏻

Also keen to know when they'll be posted? Just purchased a sticker today.

• Like 1

I've tried to purchase 2 x stickers and a supporters thingy.  I think there is an issue with paypal as it hasn't gone through, but I will keep trying. There isn't an option to purchase a supporters thing for 2018 listed, so I just clicked on of the others. Does that work or do I need to amend accordingly ?  Many thanks, Ian

On 22/01/2018 at 2:09 PM, SiMonster said:

Gday when’s the latest batch of stickers due to go out (I purchased two on Jan 9th), just awaiting an update 👌🏻

On 24/01/2018 at 7:26 PM, Rodman said:

Also keen to know when they'll be posted? Just purchased a sticker today.

On 24/01/2018 at 8:37 PM, Nikod123 said:

I’ll just add to it and say same here emoji23.png

Any chance the moderators or site managers can confirm anything about this or pop up a reply‽ i paid by PayPal via this site and have had no reply from my post or the pm i sent which I assumed would’ve been sent to moderators directly.

is there an issue‽ are they awaiting printing or something else, just need to know that my $22 hasn’t just been sucked into the void of the internet  👍🏻

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys. Apologies again. We're not receiving automatic notifications of payments, hence the delay. I'll get these out to you on or before this coming weekend. Many thanks again for the support.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OK guys so I just put a batch of stickers in the post. I could clearly ID SiMonster, Nikod123.

IanCP - your address is UK based. Can you please PM to confirm, or give me a VIC address to post to.

Rodman, can you please also PM me further info (name, address) as I can't match up your payment with your username.

Thanks again to all for your support.

And lastly, we will have stickers available at the VIC Social Drive/Lunch in two weeks time - Sun 25th Feb. 2018 Supporter Tags are just around the corner as well. Stay tuned.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hey all,

I Haven't bought any stickers after the refit of the new site so i'm not definitely sure about the process to buy said stickers. Before, I would send a donation through PayPal but there is now a "Store"?? 

Do I just go through the store to buy? or is it still a donation? im after 2-3 stickers btw, 1 of each colour (grey/yellow). 

Thanks!

6 hours ago, ttimbo said:

I purchased a sticker when I paid to support the site — nothing received so far

damn man.. i really want and need one. My current one was damaged by a buffer from a detailer.. :(

Yes you can now purchase stickers through store. You can also purchase a ‘2018 supporter tag’ for your profile. Or you can just donate if you prefer.

We have four or five purchased stickers that will be posted out this weekend.

Thanks again for the great support.

• Like 2

On 4/11/2018 at 9:52 PM, Moosey said:

Yes you can now purchase stickers through store. You can also purchase a ‘2018 supporter tag’ for your profile. Or you can just donate if you prefer.

We have four or five purchased stickers that will be posted out this weekend.

Thanks again for the great support.

That's good, I'm interested in getting 2 stickers, 1x yellow and 1x grey. How do I add that information in the store? or do I just PM you my details and order information??

On 4/12/2018 at 11:45 PM, simoninsists said:

That's good, I'm interested in getting 2 stickers, 1x yellow and 1x grey. How do I add that information in the store? or do I just PM you my details and order information??

It's a pretty simple process. Just pick each item including how many, then add to cart, then make payment. Standard online store process.

A batch of stickers has gone in the post today. Purchasers should see them over the next couple of days.

• 3 months later...
It's a pretty simple process. Just pick each item including how many, then add to cart, then make payment. Standard online store process.

A batch of stickers has gone in the post today. Purchasers should see them over the next couple of days.

Unfortunately it is not a simple process!! I ordered a sticker a couple of months ago and despite several messages and posts On the forum I am yet to get any reply (or sticker. Very disappointing guys!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 04/02/2019 at 8:43 PM, Moosey said:

Hi guys. You’ll notice that the forum logo as of a day or so ago has a fresh look. Good news is that we have stickers ready to go with the same design. Will get a pic uploaded ASAP.

2 new design stickers order/paid. PM sent

Ch00k

Thanks guys. Image has been updated in the store (we'll get an even better one soon). Approximate dimension is around 90x60mm. Two colour print on clear background. Fits on the outside of the glass.

A batch of fresh new design stickers were sent out to purchasers today.

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Moosey said:

Thanks Hamish. These are proving popular!

Next batch will go in the post on or before this weekend 👌

Moosey - don't forget to send some to me and @Deb in Sydney if you'd like. We're happy to distribute up here

Will do, walkie. Might organise to get a batch up to you via Teki. Will let you know.

Latest batch of stickers has gone in the post today. Look out for yours in the next 2-3 days, ozRS’ers.

• Like 1

^^^ guys if you purchased before last weekend, you should have received the sticker by now. Send me a PM with your (real) name so that I can cross check payments if you're still waiting.